Updated December 16, 2019
If you have any questions or concerns regarding CFL policies or practices relating to privacy, please direct them to [email@example.com]
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Collection and Use of Information
In the normal course of business, CFL may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide to us to establish your CFL user account, including your name and email address.
• Information you choose to upload to the Site.
• Information we collect about you automatically, such as your IP address and your location.
• Information gathered by the Site and Services through online forms, site visit data and online information collecting devices such as “cookies.”
We may automatically collect certain aggregated data regarding your use of the Services, such as the frequency and manner of usage of the Services, and the extent to which certain features are used. Aggregated information is anonymous statistical information that reflects the scope of our user base, sales, customer patterns and related site information.
Use of Information
Non-Identifying and Aggregated Information
We may use non-identifying information about you and aggregate it with information collected from others who use the Services to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. This information is not used in a way that will personally identify you. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
Disclosure of Information
CFL will not share your personally-identifiable information with any third parties, with the following exceptions:
1. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used. These third parties have access to your personally-identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
2. We may be obliged or deem it necessary or appropriate to disclose your information in certain special situations. These situations include: in response to legal process such as a court order or subpoena; to prevent or combat fraud; as required by federal or state law; enforcement of our Terms; and protection of the rights, reputation, property or safety of CFL, our users or others.
3. We may disclose your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy of CFL, or to parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of CFL.
Third Party Applications or Sites
We may share aggregated statistical information and profile information about users of CFL with third-parties, including our distributors, vendors, actual and potential customers, business partners, and third-parties that offer products or services for use with the Services. This information is not linked to any personally-identifiable information.
CFL is committed to taking appropriate measures to protect your privacy against unauthorized disclosures. CFL uses a variety of secure techniques designed to protect your information.
While we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that internet and mobile security technology rapidly changes. As such, we cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect your personal information from the threats of tomorrow, or that our security measures are failsafe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our best efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of data.
The Site and the Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally-identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally-identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files.